Scott McKain is the iconic authority known for helping organizations create distinction in every phase of business and teaches the “Ultimate Customer Experience.®”
- Scott McKain’s keynote presentations benefit from three decades of experience
- Scott has an innate talent for articulating successful ideas
- He has spoken before and consulted for the world’s most influential corporations
Scott McKain creates captivating presentations and bestselling books which clearly reveal how to create more compelling connections between you and your customers and how to stand out and move up, regardless of the economic climate in your industry.
- Scott has presented his business strategies on platforms in all fifty states and seventeen countries…from Singapore to Sweden; from Mexico to Morocco…from the White House with the President in attendance; to conferences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- He has been honored with induction into the “Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.”
- He is a member of “Speakers Roundtable” — an elite, invitation-only group of twenty business speakers considered by many to be among the best in the world.
- Scott is the founder of a consulting and training company that explores the role of ultimate customer experiences in creating enhanced client retention and revenue, and is the author of three Amazon.com #1 business bestsellers; all teaching how to expand profits, increase sales, and engage customers.
McKain’s latest book, released by Forefront Books/Simon & Schuster and titled, “ICONIC: How Organizations and Leaders Attain, Sustain, and Regain the Ultimate Level of Distinction,” provides the specific steps for every leader and employee to create and deliver unique customer experiences and attain the highest level of business success. Learn more about the books Scott has authored >>